Sunday, June 01, 2003

Watched a couple movies this weekend that need to be reviewed- -

1. 8 Mile --- This movie was ridiculous. Granted going into it, I'm a huge hiphop fan and I can't stand Em. Putting those feelings aside, I gave it a shot. The movie is basically crap with one decent rap battle at the end that sums up the movie. How did this flick get so much hype and good reviews, I will never know. Skip to the end, watch the one battle scene and take it back to the video store. Brittney Murphy looked good though. 2 props out of 10, all for Brit.

2. Ali G In Da House -- Hysterical 8 props out of 10. Ali is a funny mofo. The movie is not as good as his HBO special, but is still some funny ish. If you are over 35, pass on this film, but everyone else gets the green light.

3. Hero - Jet Li flick straight from over seas (actually all these movies I reviewed were from Asia) and it took me 10 minutes to find the english captions before I could watch the flick. Anyway this film was fantastic. A great story with an interesting ending. 7 props out of 10. Worth owning for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home