Friday, June 11, 2004

Graduation Speech from T-Nation

TC Luoma writes this fantastic speech at the new T-Nation website that while hacing blogs and more info than the original t-mag website, is not the most user friendly of sites.

Before I begin, I’d like to explain the oratory format I’ve chosen this afternoon. While unorthodox, I’ve decided to make two speeches. The first one is targeted towards the majority--the 99% of you who are little more than sheep that will keep this country economically strong for years to come by dispensing Slurpies and fries and tearing ticket stubs in half at the local Cineplex.

I thank you for your lack of intelligence, ability, and ambition.

The other half of my speech is targeted towards the 1% of you that will truly reflect whatever integrity our society retains. You’ll forgive me, of course, if I first address the 99% as their attention spans are woefully unprepared for anything that doesn’t involve Play Station, bitchin’ music, blood, fast moving objects or fellatio, hardly any of which are part of my planned speech.

So, let me begin by quoting one the troubadours of the sheep generation, Eminem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home