Sunday, January 09, 2005

Posts will pick up. Sorry for the lack of content. Have been very busy, but NY resolution is to post at least once a week.

Here is a good post on the Tom Wolfe novel, "I am Charlotte Simmons". I have to say the book reminded me of Wake Forest to the max. Kind of sad that that is what college basically comes down to (if you look at how much $$$ it costs) , but hey it was a good time. Tom writes another classic, though the end gets a little slow. This book definetly sums up why it will kill me if I have kids and when I CTC (Rasheed Wallace speak for cut the check) to pay for schooling. Ohh yeah and I was a diesel.

My favorite book of late has been "The Tipping Point" by Malcom Galdwell. Great business read on what causes a trend to take place and who are the catalysts that create it.

Check out my gf's blog on how to dress if you get a sec....She will also consult with you if you want to lose some of your cash to look hot. note -- the site is in construction phase, but hey there is one post up and it should take off from there. enjoy....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home