Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Long time no talk, but I am back. Hopefully the updates will continue. In the spirt of my brother's last post, I will do a quick review of the ROOTS concert that I attended last Thursday. To say the least, the show was blazing. If you were in attendance and not bumping to the beats and nodding your head, you need to check your pulse. From start to finish Black Though, Questlove, Scratch and Co. put on a heck of a show. Pick up a copy of their new album Phrenology when you get your Christmas Best Buy gift certificates. This album along with Talib Kweli's Quality are the two must purchase albums of the winter (along with Common's album but I need to give it a better listen to include it with the other two). Also if you have a chance to see the Roots, DO IT, you won't be dissapointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home