Sunday, January 05, 2003

WOW...that is all that one can say after the PITTSBURGH STEELERS (Stillers...for you pghers) come back to defeat the Brownies in one of the best playoff games ever. We did it up in style of course at the Diesel mansion where former Burghers, Bill, Melissa, Steve, Ian and myself watched the miracle comeback (we also had filets, shrimp and salmon at half time cause we do it right here). My brother was there and said it was just so so sick to experience it live. Read about how shocked even the Steeler players were at the come back, thanks to ESPN.

"You know what?" said Ward, who spent the afternoon catching passes and exhorting some hang-dog teammates. "For once I really mean it when I say I'm going to have to look (at the videotape), because I can't tell you how we did it. A lot of character, I guess, and perseverance. But when it comes to X's and O's, man, I'm a blank. I just don't know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home