Saturday, February 01, 2003

Happy B-Day Mom and Dad....yes their bday both falls on the same day. My homeboy Dali's bday is today too and a crew is doing a big dinner in the chi in honor.

Random tip of the day -- If you purchase a CD that says anywhere on it "Hottest Hits of..", "MTV Presents" or "Thats what I call music" it might be time to starting listening to some new music.

Random thought of the day -- Why do people make New Year's resolutions to go to the gym in January, knowing that they will quit in February? Personally, I would opt to start in April or May, so you at least get in some kind of shape for the summer. I guess people just like saying DAMN, I looked sick in mid-Feb when it was 20 degrees out.

RIP to our fallen countrymen...

Here is a link to someone's all-time favorite Simpson's episodes in order.

Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home