Sunday, January 26, 2003

Starting a new workout this week. Escalating Desity Training is the latest meal on the table, following in the footsteps of my brother and Kozy, who both had success with this method. Meltdown training was a resounding success, but after three weeks of hell (yes MD training is hell), I’m flipping the script and doing EDT. Meltdown is the single best means to use if getting ripped is your goal, but with winter in full effect, it is time to bulk up a little bit. I’ll let you know how things proceed. Check out this article if you want to check out some gym hysterics.

Highlights include....

2) It's all you, man!
If I lift most of the weight while spotting you, will you do the same for me? And do you think that girl over there is watching us?

3) I don't want to get too big.
I'm a total newbie who has no idea what it actually takes to get "too" big.

4) My new year's resolution is to lose a little weight.
You won't see me here after February.

5) I'm thinking of buying a Bowflex.
I could use a new coat rack.

6) I'm thinking of getting that gastric bypass surgery to lose weight.
I don't have enough discipline to become anorexic on my own, so I was thinking of having it surgically induced.

11) We offer personalized training for a small fee.
For a huge wad of cash, one of the college kids who works here will lead you around to different machines following the exact same program we put everyone else on. As a bonus, he will talk about his annoying roommate and what he watched on TV last night. Sometimes he will offer professional fitness tips like "good job" and "now let's do this machine."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home