Monday, December 08, 2003

The Final Say on Metro Sexuals (Be a Sue)

Now this is a women dear to my heart, and also someone describing what I am all about. I always thought of myself as more of the Vince Vaughn character from Swingers (unless I am in my don't shut the hell up mood), but that is more my brother. I am more the Sue, as I've been told by many a friend.

So what man is there who I'd want? A manly man with shades of metrosexuality, a Sue. Anyone ever see that scene from Swingers where Mikey tells Rob he has to meet his friend, Sue. "Yeah, that's Sue. He's a really cool guy. There's this one time, he had this guy, had his face down in the gutter and was just smashing his head into the curb. He had blood all over his teeth and he just keeps f---ing smashing and smashing. But yeah, he's a real cool guy, you'd like him."

A Sue is similar to a friend of mine who has all the metrosexual characteristics. He dresses like he popped off a GQ page, wears only designer clothes, and drops $50 for a haircut in a salon every three weeks like clockwork. He knows every line of every movie ever made along with the producer, director, gaffer, best boy and lighting grip. He works out, uses SPF and Clinique moisturizers and could easily double as a younger, hotter Richard Gere or George Clooney.

He sounds as gay as a parade if you list out these things, but he's a f---ing Sue. He'll have a quiet, cultured conversation about societal influences on the role of women in Rwanda one minute and tear a dude's head off and bathe in his hot, salty blood the next for insulting his woman. He's a poonhound of the finest degree and has had more (and better) ass than the toilets at the Playboy mansion.

So f--k this metrosexual thing, and give me a Sue: an intelligent, manly, articulate, well-groomed (read: trims and shaves appropriately), vicious when crossed, affectionate, badass, open-minded and sexy as hell man!


via www.t-mag.com

CFA test is done, so I'm back to posting a couple times a week and actually having a life beyond work, the gym and studying.

Hot track. Right click save as.

Jay-Z, Soul Williams and Kanye West

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home