Monday, July 19, 2004

Ali G interviews Posh and Becks for Comic Relief

Heaar me now...Check Dis--In honor of the first episode of Ali G (Ali in da US of A) returning to HBO last night. I've added a link to the transcript from the Posh-Beckham interview from last year.


Ali: For real. Their's is something real going on there, what!

(To Beckham) Now you is being real quiet there in the corner. Now don't
think, I mean, now this ain?t like a classroom where if you keep your head
down, I won't ask you questions. You sitting there like, you know, I seen
you hiding behind that lady! Now why do you think you is a pin-up for so
many gaylords? I'm not gonna call them batty boys now cos me is
politically correct. I mean just because you wear skirts, have a suntan
and a skinhead, talk like a girl and hang out with Elton John.

So how does it feel about being the picture for batty men?

B: You tell me Ali: I don?t know how you feels.

V: That's cos you?re a batty man yourself anyway.

Ali: Lucky I ain't carrying me Uzis on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home