Monday, January 20, 2003

Just finished reading Lullaby by Chuck Palahntuk, who is probably best known as the author of Fight Club. The book was entertaining, not the heaviest of reading but a nice pick up for a short trip or for the train. I also recently finished reading The Millionaire Mind, which basically says to save, save, save, invest and save. Becoming a millionaire the millonaire mind way just doesn't seem all that fun, but it is probably the most likely way to become one.

The latest workout comes complements of this articlearticle. I have to say that this is probably the most demanding workout I've ever done. Then again how times do you feel like you are going to die at the end of your workout. Just began week three and I can't wait till it is over. On the plus side it is getting me ripped....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home