Wednesday, June 18, 2003



In honor of my brother's post, here is a quick pic from last year's trip to Ibiza. Now granted the abs are ok, but remember this is after over a week plus of not working out and eating in Spain. The Rajic, the Rajic, the brothers, the brothers are also in the photo. Dali Rajic, who my brother is meeting up with in Prague is on the far left (from left to right) and Oliver Rajic (or Olie G if you read the comments section) is in the middle. Olie G while looking at this picture -- "Damn those are some good looking mofos, especially me. Too bad I am in love cause I see some chicas that are muy bueno." Dali looking at picture, "I have a nice smile going there for the ladies, huh. Ok now I am going to go explain to them what is the deal." Me looking at picture, "Man I may or may not be the prettiest one in this picture, but at least I am the most diesel. Do you think that chica over there notices this?" All that is missing is the little Champ, but he was home in Pittsburgh, Pa doing the internship thing. I'll post a now picture, as soon as I take some new pics and get them uploaded. You can then note the marked improvement in the abs, plus I am bigger and stronger, but weigh the same. --- 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home